Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ebates

I am not a store shopper; I don't like crowds of people during sales, trying things on in fitting rooms, waiting in lines to check out, the dry air in malls, etc. I much prefer to shop online, when I can enjoy some tea in my pajamas while I get what I need. I did most of my Christmas shopping this way and stocked up on some things for LP to wear next year during the clearance sales.

During my holiday shopping I discovered Ebates. It is free to register for the site, and they have thousands of online stores listed through them. All you have to do is go to your favorite store through the Ebate link, and you receive a percentage of your purchase price back. I also got additional deals on some of my purchases by using a discount coupon only offered to Ebate members.

It is easy to sign up and you can choose to receive your money back as a check or through PayPal.

No comments: