Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie Diane!

Auntie Diane, Lee and Christy
Auntie Diane and her girls, Crossman Christmas 2007

The Lilypad family wishes a very happy birthday to Auntie Diane, my aunt and my godmother. She's also the best tag sale shopper you will ever meet. She has a knack of finding the perfect sales, and coming away with some really fun things you would never have bought in a store, like the huge blow-up tunnels that have made birthday parties and cookouts so much fun. You never know what she'll show up with next, but you know that it will be great.

We hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lily Pad Nana said...

I love you Auntie Diane and I hope you had the best birthday ever.

Don't forget that we are going out to celebrate when I get back home.

This is a great pic of you and the girls.
Love, Carolyn

PS Hope you present is up soon!!