Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



5 things I am thankful for:

1) Lilypad Dad who is my soulmate and the love of my life. I cannot imagine my life without him.
2) Lilypad Princess who changed my life the day she arrived, and it's only gotten better everyday since. I am so thankful that LP Dad is willing to do what we need to so that I can stay home with LP and be with her every step of the way through these early years.
3) My family, despite the distance we have all spread out, we are all closer than ever. The have completely embraced Lilypad Dad as a member of the family and we both know that they are there for us and Lilypad Princess at all times.
4) My friends, both old and new. I feel blessed to still be close to friends that I have known since birth, early childhood, through school and those early adult years when you try to find yourself. I hope that Lilypad Princess and her friends manage to keep such strong bonds as they grow up. I am also blessed to have met some wonderful new friends, found through our children, but friends on our own as well. I am happy that LP has brought them into my life.
5) Our neighbors, when we bought our house we didn't know how lucky we were. We have amazing neighbors who have become family as well. Lilypad Princess will grow up knowing how wonderful diversity can be, and never lacking in love or security.

Wishing all of our family and friends a very happy Thanksgiving. Safe travel to everyone who will be venturing out this weekend, and everyone enjoy your food and family and friends.

Love, Lilypad Mom, Lilypad Dad, and Lilypad Princess

No comments: