Sunday, October 21, 2007

A New Tradition


My mom has started a new tradition with Lilypad Princess that is very simple and very sweet, holiday pillowcases. She recently brought LP a very cute Halloween pillowcase with spiders, ghosts, black cats and witches on it. LP loves it, especially the spiders. We talk about them every morning before she gets out of her crib.

So my mom has decided to send her a new pillowcase for special occasions. She will be able to look forward to having something new to look at in her crib and it's something that is small and easy for my mom to mail when she can't be here. It will be a very special way to countdown to each holiday.


pillowcase photo from mayasmom.com

2 comments:

allison said...

This is a fantastic idea! I love it. I love that it's mail-able, too...great idea for your mom. I'm already anticipating the Thanksgiving pillowcase!

Buby + Bleu said...

I love traditions like these. Especially little gifts that you can switch out that don't take much room to store. It's perfect for your mom... she's going to miss Lillian so much!