Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Dwess Mama




Every morning the first thing I hear when I walk into Princess Pollywog's room is "My dwess Mama, my dwess pease?"

My little fearless adventurer likes to take on the world in style. So I have been on the hunt for comfortable, warm, easy-to-put-on (did I forget to mention, she wants to dress herself now too?) dresses to get us through the fall and winter.

I like these dresses from LL Bean and the price isn't bad compared to some of the others I've found. Plus I think LL Bean clothes might be about the only thing that could stand up to what she will put them through.

4 comments:

Blue House Mom said...

Oh, get some of these dresses! I bought two of them (brown floral and purple floral). They are so sweet. LL Bean clothing tends to run large, but they wash beautifully. I also bought a 2-pack of tights, too. Lands End has the same style dresses, as well, and I think you can pick them up at Sears.

Blue House Mom said...

How did you get all of the dresses inside of one box? Photoshop?

Buby & Co. said...

Can't wait to see her wear some more dresses. She looks so cute in them. Yeah... same question as BH Mom... did you use photoshop?

Erika, Mike & Lillian said...

Yup, I couldn't find a way to get 4 individual pictures into a box shape, so I used photoshop to create one box.