Monday, October 22, 2007

Mission - Antique Trunk


With Princess Pollywog's new obsession for dresses, and her delight in playing dress up at Munchkinetta's playdate, her Christmas gift has become our new mission for the fall. A trunk (antique if I can find one) filled with dress up clothes. I'm going to hit all the stores after Halloween for some costumes to fill up a trunk (I'm hoping to find a fairy costume like she wore at Munchkinetta's). And we are going to hit some antique shops and flea markets on our mission to find the perfect trunk to keep them all in.


photo from google images

3 comments:

allison said...

Ooooh, I like the trunk idea. You're so full of good ideas. Please, keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Hey Erika-
Walmart always has little fairy dresses in the barbie/dress up aisles complete with wings. I almost got some for my niece.

grandpa & nannie said...

I have the LARGE antique trunk in the basement that would be perfect for Lil's dresses