Monday, November 17, 2008

Weddings

Scene: Mommy and Uncle Dave talking about wedding dress designs. LP sitting on the couch next to us, when LP pipes up.

LP: Uncle Dave, I got married last year to Gavin.
Uncle Dave: You married Gavin last year? What did you wear?
LP: A beautiful white nightgown.

I would have said that this was a result of all the wedding talk with Uncle Matt and Aunt Wendy yesterday, but she was talking about getting married before they came over yesterday. She was trying on jewelry and told me that she got one ring when she married Gavin and the other ring when she married Alessandro.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

So is Gavin husband #1 or #2? I don't think he'd like this scenario.

It's okay.. the other day he told me he was building a house for him and Gilly to live in. So they are both two-timing.

LP is hilarious! I love how Buby always gets the role of Prince Charming, Prince Philip, or Husband with his girlfriends.

What a wonderful life said...

Erika - this is just TOO cute! Oh my! I wish I had had a blog like this to remember things that happened when Darren was little. Wait til she is older and you remind her of this.