Monday, November 17, 2008

Gift Ideas for the Outdoor Adventurer

Christmas is on the way. I guess I hadn't realized that the year snuck by already, but I worked for a few hours last weekend and the decorated mall and crazy shoppers drove the point home quickly. I have been putting things away for LP this year, so aside from the one gift she wants to ask for from Santa, shopping for her is just about done. Now I have to sit down and make my list of what I want to get for everyone else. I love giving gifts, as long as I can come up with the perfect thing that I know someone will love.

I know that some of you are probably already done shopping, and at least one of you (yes Jenn, I’m looking at you) is even done or mostly done with all the wrapping. But for the rest of you who haven’t planned a year ahead and are still working on shopping, Sierra Adventure Gear looks like a great Website to take a look at if you have an outdoor adventurer on your list. They have everything from tents and emergency kits to Luminox watches and sunglasses. I’m sure there is something that he would love to find under the tree.



1 comment:

Jumpin J's Mom said...

What are you talking about... just because I start shopping at the after Christmas sales doesn't mean I'm done ;) But it is a crazy time of the year, isn't it fun!?!?!?!?!