Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Eka!

The Lilypad Family wishes Eka a very happy 83rd birthday!

Eka_06_toasting

Lilypad Princess and I came up yesterday for a sleepover with Eka and Nana and today LP has already taken them our for a walk and to play at the beach. I'm not going to write a long post, because I'd rather be spending time with Eka than writing about her on the computer, but I wanted to take a minute to wish her a happy birthday!



LilyEka

Crossman Christmas, 2007

momdianeeka

whats that

silly eka

4 comments:

Corie said...

That last picture is just adorable!

Buby + Bleu said...

Ahh, so sweet. Happy Birthday! Glad you guys are having fun today. You didn't miss much at the preschool picnic... hopefully we'll see you later in the week.

Pink Lemonade Liz said...

Very Sweet - Hope Eka had a wonderful Birthday!

allison said...

Happy Birthday to Eka! I have tears in my eyes because my grandmother is no longer with me and because I know how much you treasure spending time with yours. Keep making those memories for as long as you can. Love the last picture!