Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Weekend So Far...

Well, I was planning on taking a blogging break this weekend. But LP is napping and we were looking at pictures from last night and this morning so I'm just going to post a few of my favorites.

IMG_0241-be

Jumpin' J's mom and I had a great night. Despite some rain and cold wind, we had fun at the game (especially me since the Yankees won!) and then we headed off to the Cheesecake Factory for a dinner of appetizers and a yummy Pomegranate Mojito for me. If you're ever at the Cheesecake Factory and wondering what to get, try the Avocado Egg Rolls. Yum, I could go back for more right now.

Lilypad Dad and J's dad survived the night with LP and J, when we got home at 12:30 (well past our bedtimes) everyone was already in bed. We brought cheesecake home as a thank you for the dads for our great girl's night out, but they will have to enjoy as a snack during today's game instead.

This morning Lilypad Dad continued my weekend by getting up with LP and letting me sleep in. While I slept, LP and J had a fun morning of books, cars, and Cheerios.

Reading books together

Reading together

LP reading to her cousin
reading Peter Rabbit