Friday, April 4, 2008

A Meme

Oh no! I've been so bad at checking all the blogs I normally read the last week that I missed that I had been tagged for a meme. Sorry I'm late Lil Ole' Me, here it is!

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998

- I was in the last semester of my senior year at Drew University. I was playing rugby, having alot of fun, and doing my internship that made me question everything I had gone to school for.

Five things on my to-do list today -

1) Get to the gym
2) Play with Lilypad Princess
3) Put laundry away
4) Do more laundry
5) Enjoy having Lilypad Dad home today

Snacks I enjoy -

1) Edemame
2) Popcorn
3) Cheese & crackers
4) Clementines
5) Peanut butter

Things I would do if I were a billionaire -

1) Pay off all our debt & make sure we have enough for retirement
2) Put away money for college and life for Lilypad Princess
3) Pay my family and close friend's debts
4) Donate to charities (children and animals)
5) Travel! First back to Australia and then around the world

Five of my bad habits -

1) Procrastinating
2) Putting off cleaning up until I'm too tired and leaving it until morning
3) Putting dishes in the sink instead of just washing them
4) Getting caught up in a book and staying up too late so I'm tired in the morning
5) Snacking when I'm not really hungry

Five places I have lived -

1) Western Massachusetts
2) New Jersey
3) North Ryde, Australia
4) Metrowest Massachusetts
5) New York


Five jobs I've had -

1) Retail Sales
2) Receptionist/Admin
3) Data management team
4) Partner Relationship team
5) Mom

Five bloggers I tag -

1. Blue House Mom (I know how she loves lists)
2. Buby's Place Mom (Ditto on the lists)
3. Jumpin J's Mom
4. Keagan & Sis
5. Barefoot Mom

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Oh, the dishes can wait. The laundry can wait. Ha! I'm with you on the procrastination, but I feel awful going to bed with a mess. Or a bunch of mini messes anywhere. Clementines and cheese + crackers are 2 of my fave snacks as well. I'll do this meme on Monday when I get back into my blog. Thanks for the tag.

allison said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll do it early next week. What did you go to school for...what was your major? Did you wind up working in that field? Just curious.