Monday, February 4, 2008

Weekly Weight Loss Update

This was a weigh-in only week, no measurements. But it was a better week in terms of weight loss.

Weight loss this week = 4.7 pounds
Total weight loss in 3 weeks = 11.6 pounds

Here is what I did in terms of exercise:
Monday: 2 rounds of the circuit machines and abs
Tuesday: 45 min. Cardio Tone Circuit class and 20 minutes on elliptical trainer
Wednesday: 1 hour water aerobics class
Thursday: 45 min. Cardio Tone Circuit class, 10 minutes fast walking on track
Friday: off
Saturday: off
Sunday: 1 hour water aerobics class and 20 minutes chopping ice and shoveling the driveway

2 comments:

Restless Ink said...

Great job!!!

I joined WW for 10 weeks and lost a whopping 3.8 lbs....well at least I didn't gain over the holidays!

Exercise is key, huh?- I'm thinking of switching gears and training for a marathon. That, or duct taping my mouth closed!:-)

Alana Goldstein said...

Way to go!!! over 11 lbs is amazing in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work.. I admire how you have made a committment to take better care of yourself in all aspects this year. I think I will go call to make a dentist appt. for myself I am a little behind on that becasue of my pregnancy with BB. Thanks for the inspiration!!!