Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Weight Loss Update

It was a disappointing week weight-wise, I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain either. I did lose .3% body fat and 8 inches though, so it wasn't a completely disappointing week.

I did well with my eating, although I didn't count points exactly I stayed on track. I also did well with the gym, I made it 5 days this week.

Monday: off
Tuesday: 45 min. Water Aerobics
Wednesday: 45 min. Water Aerobics
Thursday: 45 min. Strength Circuit class & 30 minutes on elliptical trainer
Friday: 45 Cardio Circuit class and 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer
Saturday: off
Sunday: 30 min. elliptical trainer 30 minutes on circuit machines, hand weights, & abs

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Wow, 8 inches! That's A LOT, isn't it? Keep up the good work.

Ashley said...

8 inches? Holy moly, that's awesome! I'd take those kind of numbers over the scale moving any day.

Alana Goldstein said...

8 inches that is amazing. good job lp mom!!!

allison said...

That's fantastic! Keep it up!