Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Best friends make everything easier


Since we got to preschool a little early today, Lily and I and I were waiting in the lobby when Buby and his mom walked in. Lily had been a little fussy (preschool is right in the middle of normal naptime) but as soon as she saw Buby her little face broke into the biggest smile of the day. She jumped down off the couch and they ran to each other, arms open wide for big hugs. Apparently the week in between Little Gym and today has been forever for them.

After a bunch of big hugs, a couple of kisses, and some running around, it was time to head back to the classroom to start their first day of school. Lily and Buby took hold of each other's hand and bravely walked off together, growing up and away from their moms just a little more.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I love that these two are still friends, and that they go on these little walks together. Buby doesn't even hold my hand when I ask, so the fact that he seeks out Lillian and holds hers is too adorable!

allison said...

These two little pumpkins are adorable when they do their hand-holding. It's so sweet and it makes me smile every time.