Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gifts for Mom

Just a little reminder that Mother's Day is this weekend. I'm a little late with my post this year, but if you have already taken care of a Mother's Day gift, you can tuck this idea away for another time. Even though you don't have time to get the finished necklace before Sunday, it would still make a wonderful gift as a kit or a gift certificate. I am glad that I was involved in the actual process, LP Dad gave me the kit and we did the cast together as a family. Everytime I look at my necklace I remember sitting with my husband and my daughter, laughing at our practice attempts.

I have had my fingerprint necklace from Tina Steinberg for over a year now and still receive compliments on it all the time. A little silver polish is all it takes to keep it looking brand new, and I love having a little bit of LP with me even when she's at school. I find myself feeling her tiny little print when she isn't with me, almost as a subsitute for holding her hand. She loves to put her finger back in the print to see how much she has grown.

One of the most common questions (after where it is from) is whether she has options for moms with more than one child. She now has many different options for multiple fingerprints, whether you want one charm with all the prints on it, or individual prints put together in one piece of jewelry.




She other has other types of mom jewelry now, my favorites is the round glass pendant with your children's names.



All photos in this post are the property of Tina Steinberg and are posted with permission.

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

It's a great idea.