1 post in the last month - terrible, I know. This is what took up most of our time the first 2+ weeks of the month.
That was mildew behind the grout that I couldn't get to even with a toothbrush and straight bleach. It was terrible, no matter how much I cleaned this bathroom it always looked dirty.
The sink took up too much room in an already tiny room, that spot on the floor was glue or something and there when we moved in, and the cabinet wouldn't stay closed anymore. That was the only outlet, and didn't work if the light switch was turned off. Oh yeah, the only light switch was next to the toilet, on the opposite side of the room from the door everyone used. So you couldn't even have a nightlight, you had to stumble through the dark room to try to turn the light on.
Down to the studs in the entire room, the only thing that stayed was the bathtub.
Insulation was added before the new walls were put up.
New tiles and a reglazed bathtub!
There are still some finishing touches to be done, trim work, towel bars, the real curtain rod, and knobs for the cabinet, but it is already so nice and easy to clean now. Lilypad Dad did an amazing job, and we can't thank Uncle Dave enough for all of his help and advice.