Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Making Memories

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

The taste of buttered, salted popcorn.
The smell of hot apple cider and spices.
The sound of the fall wind whipping around outside.
The sight of just the candles in the pumpkins and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on tv.
The feel of my little girl curled up into my side and her little fingers grabbing mine in the popcorn bowl.

Tucking this memory in with the ones of watching the Great Pumpkin with popcorn and my parents as a child.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are things I'll never forget either...love you both...

Grandpa

Jumpin J's Mom said...

what an awesome memory to be passing down to LP!

Buby + Bleu said...

Awesome shot. We missed it last night. But you're making me want the butter/salted popcorn right now!

Meaghan said...

I saw that you entered a giveaway to win 1 lb of Starbucks Coffee and thought you would like my Giveaway!

Im giving away 1 lb of Gourmet Coffee or Tea from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean.

We will be doing giveaways weekly so be sure to stop by often.

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

Alana Goldstein said...

Such a great tradition. I think it is great that you do this!

Lily Pad Nana said...

I will always remember those quiet moments. And Mommy and Auntie La must remember sorting out the candy bars with their friends on the family room floor while munching on spinach bread on Halloween night too. (not so quiet)Love on Halloween to both of my girls and my little princess too.
Witchy hugs from Nana