Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Pigtails

I thought it would never happen. First I wasn't sure she would ever have enough hair to put it up at all. Finally this summer there was enough to pull it back, but the most she has ever allowed me to do was pull up the sides and pull the top back into a little ponytail. While I was getting ready to go out the other day, LP came in and handed me two matching elastics and told me that she wanted ponytails. When I started to pull it back as usual, she told me no, she wanted TWO ponytails. So I finally got to put her hair in pigtails. I love it, I think they look adorable. This isn't the best picture of LP, but it is the best one I have of her first pigtails.

First Pigtails

2 comments:

Lily Pad Nana said...

Oh Princess, I love your pigtails.

You look a bit like Peppi Longstocking with your pigtails and stripes. We'll have to read her book together soon.

Hugs, Nana

PS. Cute job on the hair Mommy

Buby + Bleu said...

Awesome photo actually. And I loved the pigtails. They are even cuter in person.