Monday, September 29, 2008

3 Year Appointment

Hearing test

Ok, I'm a little late adding this. A few days after LP's birthday she had her 3 year check-up. She is a very healthy, right on track girl. She is 38 inches tall and 30 pounds. The doctor expects her to be about 5'6" as an adult. She was a little nervous about having her blood pressure taken, but after seeing the nurse take mine she held her little arm out and pulled her sleeve up. She was very interested in everything else, but the highlight of the appointment was the hearing test. She started raising her arm very slightly for the first couple of beeps, but soon was shaking her arm high in the air each time she heard the tone. I don't think I've ever seen such concentration on her face, not even during the eye test.

I think she's ready for school.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Cute!!! Hey, we go to the same dr and just went for Buby's 3 year. There was no hearing test. I'll have to ask about that. So glad there were no shots this time, weren't you? I cannot believe Buby has 12 lbs on LP. I bet she'll be taller than 5'6" considering her daddy's height.

Alana Goldstein said...

I am betting LP will be taller too. I will let you know next weeek if we have a hearing test.