Tuesday, August 5, 2008

National Night Out Against Crime


Tonight is the National Night Out Against Crime. It is a chance for people to get to know their local police department and community members. Check out your local community to see if they are participating.

Our city will have a bounce house, face painting, Operation Safe Child fingerprinting, lessons for kids on escaping burning buildings, music, K-9 officers, a police dunk tank and much more. I will be helping our local police department run a Child Safety Seat information booth. This is my first chance to really get involved since my seat check and I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I saw signs out for that on our way to your house but we've never gone. Hope it went well!

Jumpin J's Mom said...

We drove by ours last night after Jumpin' J's swim class. There were so many people there and No parking so I decided to try it next year! Hope you had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!