Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fashion Diva

Lilypad Princess took a couple of classes at the Children's Museum while we were away. These were classes without parents, but we could keep an eye on what was happening through a little window. During snacktime, I noticed LP look down at the green plate at her place. Then she looked over at the orange plate at the seat next to her. Then her eyes traveled down to her dress. Before I knew what was happening, she reached over and switched plates, explaining to the teacher that the orange plate matched her dress.

class

3 comments:

Corie said...

Fashionista!!!

Too funny!!!

You may have a future style icon on your hands!

Alana Goldstein said...

This is so something BP would do too! She cracks me up. A girl has to match, I guess?

Betseeee said...

That's totally something L&K would do. I guess we've got trouble on all our hands in the future!