Friday, June 13, 2008

First Summer Treat

First trip to the ice cream truck

Last week while I was taking the CPST course, Nana would bring Lilypad Princess out on the front step to wait for me to get home. They would play a game with her Disney World jewels, talk, and sing. I would join them for a while after getting home. It was so nice to see them waiting for me and have LP run to give me a great big hug.

Popsicle from the Ice Cream Truck

One night while we were still out there, the ice cream truck drove by. Nana taught LP how to wave and call to the driver to get him to stop, and took her for her first treat of the summer from the ice cream truck. LP chose a multicolored popsicle and actually ate most of it!

Popsicle from the Ice Cream Truck

1 comment:

Corie said...

Ooooh, the ice cream truck. That used to be the best thing... hearing that music coming down the road and scrambling to find Mom to ask for some money!
What a great treat!!!