Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's Resolution

OK, this is it. I'm putting it out here so you will all keep me on track and accountable. My new year's resolution is to lose weight, get back in shape, and be happy with myself again.

Lilypad Princess is now 2 years old, I really can't keep using her as my excuse for all the weight I have gained. We are going to Disney World in May and I want to have some picture of me with LP and her daddy that I don't immediately want to delete because of how I look in them. So this is it, no more excuses. My mom and Steven gave us a family membership to the YMCA for Christmas, so no more excuses for not working out either. (Thank you so much again Mom and Steven!)

So to hold myself accountable, I am going to post once a week about how I've done that week. If I start skipping posts, please call me out on it!

3 comments:

Alana Goldstein said...

I give you lots of credit for putting this on your blog. Good Luck to you...I am up for walking when the weather gets better. Anytime you want to go let me know. I have a couple spots that we have been going lately. It is supposed to be nice this week so Thomas Bull is on the calendar for us. Let me know if your are available...

Buby + Bleu said...

Count us in anytime you want to walk! I don't know what happened... I'm set to gain like 50 lbs this pregnancy. I'm already 24 or 25 in, and I'm not through my 6th month. Okay, pasta happened. And potatoes. And all the things I crave this time that I didn't before. So a little walking isn't a bad idea.

allison said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging about this. Wow. That's a huge step. Good for you. You're my inspiration and I'll give you encouragement whenever you need it.