Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Nana, My Nana!


Nana came for a couple of weeks to stay with us for the holidays. Lilypad Princess was so excited to get to the airport and was waiting by the door for the passengers as they got off the plane. As soon as Nana walked through the door LP took off running, yelling "My Nana, My Nana!". She ran right by security who didn't even attempt to stop her, and was scooped up in a big hug. The picture above isn't the good one, this was after all the hugs, but I forgot to turn the flash on and the first one is too blurry.

LP loves to go up and visit with Nana in the morning, to read the new books and play with her paperdolls in bed. Nana lets her stay in the bath as long as she wants and LP even went to bed without any problems for her Nana when I went out for a girl's night. Nana has been visiting Eka for the last 2 days and LP can't wait for her to come back.

1 comment:

Jayme Montoya said...

Awe, that is so sweet! Nana's really are great!