Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cousins

Lilypad Princess and I made a quick trip to Grandpa's house for a couple of days. LP's newest cousins were visiting their grandparents and LP has been anxious to meet them.

We started off with the newest cousins, Elena and Ana, who are now 5 months old and beautiful, and Auntie Lauren. LP renamed them to Pink Baby (Elena) and Cousin Nana (Ana). She was quite the helper, giving them all the toys she could find, trying to give them bottles, and helping Ana jump in her jumparoo. I can't believe how big they have gotten in the four months since I've seen them, I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often.


On our way back to Grandpa's we stopped to say a quick hello to Auntie Shannon and Ella. We walked in and LP and Ella disappeared on us. They headed up to Ella's room to play. When Shannon and I went up to check on them they were both dressed up with crowns on, sitting on the floor playing with Princess dolls. It was so cute to see them playing together now the LP is older. And I'm so excited, while Shannon and I were talking we figured out that we are all going to Disney World at the same time this May. It's sad that we have to go all the way to Florida to have an adult night out, but I can't wait!

No comments: