Friday, November 9, 2007

Treats for Santa


Even though we still have Thanksgiving coming up, I've been trying to do some Christmas planning so I'm not rushing around at the last minute like last year. Flipping through the recent Chasing Fireflies catalog, I came upon these cute plates and mugs for special treats for Santa. Instead of buying one, I think I'm going to take Lilypad Princess to a local ceramic painting place and let her make a special plate that we can use every year for Santa's treats.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I'm hooked on Chasing Fireflies ever since you guys showed me the catalog. Beautiful stuff. But I like your idea of LP making her own even better! It'll become an heirloom. I can't wait to hit that pottery place together and have Buby craft some goodies for his grandmas for xmas.

allison said...

Great idea. You always have great ideas!