Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures

While I was working this past weekend, Lilypad Princess and her daddy had fun with the camera. I have quite a few pictures of the carpet, a few of the ceiling, one of the desk, and a couple of different parts of Lilypad Dad, but the only one of all of him is too blurry. LP needs some additional practice with the camera. (I was going to have her Nana get her one of her own for Christmas, but I think we're going to wait one more year for it).

But Lilypad Dad got a couple of cute pictures of LP for me. A little work with Photoshop to crop and reduce noise and they aren't too bad! She looks so old to me in each of these.

4 comments:

allison said...

She looks just like you in the first photo. So cute. And, yes, she does look older. But her little tiny voice keeps her young!

Jayme Montoya said...

Her hair is getting so long! She's such a pretty girl. Natalie is starting to show interest in taking pictures too...I have lots of those type of pictures you described. lol.

Buby + Bleu said...

Yeah, she looks very old here. But agree with BHM. Her little voice will keep her young. And that giggle of hers.

Jeni said...

She really does look older in these, especially the first one! They grow up too fast!