Saturday, November 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy 60th birthday to a wonderful dad and grandpa. In honor of his 60 years, here's a short list of things about my dad, 1 for each decade.
1. You'll find him on the golf course any Saturday that there isn't a foot or more of snow, lightning, or... I can't think of anything else that will keep him off the course.
2. He was a great softball coach and taught me how not to catch like a girl.
3. He was willing to drive 6 hours a day to pick me up from college at the last minute just for the weekend.
4. He is a great cook, especially sauce and meatballs which you will find on the stove every Sunday afternoon from September through May.
5. He is responsible for my love of the Yankees.
6. He is the best Grandpa any little girl could as for, he loves Lilypad Princess with all of his heart and she loves to spend time with her Grandpa.