Wednesday, October 3, 2007

6 months...


I guess we'll be trying the visit to the dentist again in 6 months. She was very happy to sit on the floor and watch me sit in the chair, get my pretty blue bib, get a ride in the chair and open my mouth; she even asked when it would be her turn. Only when it was her turn not only did she not open her mouth, she wouldn't take her hands off her face to even look at the hygenist. So daddy took her appointment instead and we made another appointment to try again in April.

Photo from Google Images

2 comments:

allison said...

Ha! Maybe Lillian and Grace spoke with each other when we weren't looking!

Buby + Bleu said...

I'm sure that'll happen to us. Funny!! You're lucky Mike was there to help. I'm sure she'll be more ready in April.

Buby comes to all of my dentist and drs appts and it's been so difficult having him sit on my lap and jump around the room while they are working on me. Tom's coming to the OB this afternoon and I'm so relieved!!