Thursday, August 19, 2010

And the Winner Is....

Sorry for the delay in picking the winner. We are on vacation and I wasn't able to log into my blogger account from my phone. I finally made it to the library to access a real computer.

To make the drawing fair, I put the numbers 1 through 60 into the random number generator at Random.org. The first winner was #29 unfortunately that person commented as Anonymous and did not leave me any way to contact them or verify who they really were if they contacted me.

So I had to draw again. Again, 1-60 into the random number generator and came up with number 59.

Congratulations to Diane! (I removed her email from the comment) I will be emailing you in a little bit to get your contact information for Tina.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I hope that some of you who have never seen Tina's work before will have found something they loved to add to a holiday or birthday wish list.

No comments: